Oppo R15 DME Specifications, Features and Price
The Oppo R15 has been officially announced today. The R15 comes in two variant â€“ the regular R15 and Oppo R15 Dream Mirror Edition (DME). Both R15 and R15 DME have notched 6.28″ OLED screens of 1,080 x 2,280 px resolution, which means no Plus version at least for now. They also share the same design – glass back with a polished metal frame.
The R15 DME packs the same notched OLED screen, but runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset with octa-core Kryo processor and Adreno 512 GPU. It comes with 6 gigs of RAM, 128GB storage, and a slightly smaller 3,400 mAh battery with VOOC charging.
The camera on the back has the same 16MP Sony IMX519 sensor as a main shooter, but it’s accompanied by a 20MP f/1.7 helper and we can only assume it’s the same one from the R11s and OnePlus 5T. All fancy AI automatics and portrait effects are present, but there is also a new 8MP face portrait mode exclusive to the R15 DME.
The connectivity suit is the same as on the R15, save for the support for the newer Bluetooth 5.0.
The R15 Dream Mirror Edition will be available in Dream Red and Ceramic Black.
See the full Specs for Oppo R15 DME below.
Oppo R15 DME Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE
- Data Speed: HSPA, LTE
SIM Type and Count
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)/ColorOS
Design & Build
- Dimensions: 155.1 x 75.2 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- Build: Front glass, aluminum body
- Colours: Ceramic Black, Dream Red
- Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.28 inches, 98.4 cm2 (84.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels (402 PPI)
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Hardware & Memory
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Rear: Dual: 16 MP (f/1.7, 1/2.6″, 1.22 Âµm, PDAF) + 20 MP (f/1.7, 1/2.8″, 1 Âµm), , phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps
- Front-facing: 20 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Video Support: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser: HTML5
- Document viewer
- Photo/video editor
- Charging: Fast battery charging: VOOC Flash Charge 5V/4A
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery
Announcement & Availability Date
- Announced: March 19, 2018
- Released: April 1, 2018
- Launched Price: CNY 3,299 ($521)
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.