Having the correct 9mobile internet settings helps you to enjoy a real internet deal of internet speed offered by 9Mobile Nigeria. After the official launch of the 9Mobile Telecommunication Network in Nigeria, the company was able to provide its numerous private and corporate subscribers with a wide variety of services and products.
9Mobile internet settings
You have to configure 9Mobile APN on your smartphone for you to access the internet for any data plan to work on your device and for you to get the 9Mobile APN settings, there are two options to go about it:
- Manually â€“ inputting it yourself.
9mobile internet settings for Android/iOS/Java/Symbian/PC.
How To Get 9Mobile Settings Automatically?
- To get automatic network settings and access point settings for the 9Mobile APN, simply send the word SETTINGS and send it to 790.
- Later, you will receive automatic settings for APN on your phone. Youâ€™ll need to save them.
How To Input 9mobile internet settings Manually
Create a new APN entry and make the following settings:
- Profile/APN: 9Mobile or whatever you like
- APN/Access Point: 9Mobile
- Username: Leave it blank
- Password: Leave it blank
- IP/Proxy: 010.071.170.005
- Port: 8080
After configuring your device, you can start using browsing the internet with your 9mobile line.