Android community is fairly full of life when it comes to downloading and installing apps and games. Google Play Store is repeatedly considered to be the optimal choice for many Android users out there. Google Play Store comes pre-installed on many Android devices (smartphones or tablets) and users need their Gmail account in order to download apps, games, music, books and movies from it.
Little wonder it is a great platform for download stuff designed for Android devices, but there are many flaws associated with it as well. To overcome those flaws, smart people have switched over to alternate third-party applications. There are many advantages of these third-party app stores over Google Play Store.
Advantages of third-party app stores over Google Play Store
- Many of the third-party application stores do not require any registration. All you need to do is to download and install the APK file on your Android smartphone (or tablet) and you are good to go. Unlike Google Play Store that requires device access to the fullest. First of all, it requires you to register using a Gmail account and then it even requires the full device access. Whereas, third-party app markets do not require any of the following.
- Apps and games are available for free on third-party app markets. Yes, this is again one big problem faced by Google Play Store users. It does not provide apps and games for free (the premium ones). Thus, this problem is rectified by third-party app stores like 9Apps and TutuApp. These APK markets (as they are often referred to) provide each and every app or game (be it premium) for absolutely free.
- Users are required to enter their personal information like mobile phone number, address details and credit card information on Google Play Store. This is not the case with third-party app markets, like 9Apps. There is no need to enter any credit card information or any personal details here. All you are supposed to do is to download and install the APK file for these third-party app stores and you are free to use them. Just make sure that you have an active internet connection.
- App stores like 9Apps and TutuApp are considered to be among the best Android app markets in the world right now. You can download the app the latest games and apps for free using these two. Downloading paid Android apps and games is quite easy with 9Apps and TutuApp. All you need to do is to download and install the APK file for either of the two app markets and you can start downloading apps, games, ringtones, videos and much more, for free.
How to download apps and games for free on Android?
- First of all, you will have to download any of the popular third-party app markets like â€“ 9Apps, TutuApp, Mobogenie, F-Droid and Uptodown. Once you have downloaded it, you will have to install it. The detailed process on how to install third-party apps or games on Android will be discussed later. Anyway, after you have installed the app market (such as 9Appsapk.net.in), do the following steps-
- Open the app (say, 9Apps). The user interface will be friendly and easy to understand. Unlike other app stores, this one does not require any personal information or registration, so it will take you straight to the homepage. Over there, you will have a list and column for apps and games.
- You can either select any random app or game from the list provided or can manually search for the required item manually using the search bar. Usually, search bars are provided at the top right of the homepage.
- When you have found the required app or game, tap on â€˜Download APKâ€™ to download its APK file on your device. APK file refers to Android Application Package file. This file has an executable file that gets read by the Android OS and it also requires an Android OS in order to run.
- Once it gets downloaded, you can install it on your device quite easily using side-loading. Side-loading will be discussed later on.
- You can also explore the apps and games using markets like 9Apps and TutuApp. There are well-categorized menus and other icons that will help you in searching for the perfect app or game (for free). Download a third-party app market today in order to download paid Android apps and games for free.
How to install APK file?
This process is also called as side-loading.
- On your device, go to Settings > Security Settings > Enable Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Using a file manager app search for the APK file that has been downloaded and taps on it.
- Tap on Install and the installation will commence. Once the app or game gets installed, you can run it easily.