Tweak: How To View Photos On Facebook Free Mode (Freebasic)
Ever been thinking of how to view photos on Facebook free mode, usually known as freebasic? Well, this post teach you how you can view them. Since the introduction of freebasic internet browsing in Nigeria about a year ago, a lot of people especially those that are unable to afford data subscription can visit some websites without airtime or active data plan on your phone.
Currently, only Airtel and 9Mobile networks offers freebasic internet in the country. Normally, if you are on Facebook free mode, you won’t be able to view photos or watch videos but with the below trick, you will be able images uploaded on Facebook.
So without wasting much time, I will like to begin with the requirements you need in order to see/show/view Facebook photos on free mode. Let’s go there.
- Android phone with a 9Mobile or Airtel SIM card inserted in it. Note that SIM should be without airtime or active data plan.
- The Facebook Lite app installed on your phone. If you don’t have, download it from the PlayStore or click HERE to download it.Ppp
Steps To Follow
- Open the Facebook Lite App and login to your Facebook account
- Wait for a minute and close the app
- Now turn off your Data
- Then go to your phone Settings > locate App > scroll down to Facebook lite > tap it, then clear the data of the Facebook lite.
- Now turn on your data and re-open your Facebook Lite app
- Enter your login details again
- You will notice that you will be unable to login when trying to, all you need to do is just exit the fb lite app and open it again. This time around, it should load. You will be welcomed to data mode and also see option for switching back to free mode.
- At this point, you will notice that you are on Data mode and you will start seeing all pictures. This means all images and photos will be visible for you to see now in Facebook free mode (freebasic), however, you won’t be able to watch videos on the Facebook Lite app.
Kindly share your experience with others.