Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S could possible make the much anticipated Galaxy S9 Outdated.
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi stunned the world with an impressive phone with great specs and appearance in late 2016 with the first all-screen, bezel-less phone in the world, the Mi Mix. Then, the following later, the company smoked out its successor, the XiaomiÂ Mi Mix 2, a more polished version of the original. However, the phone still had a rather large bottom bezel, where the front-facing camera is located. In other words, itâ€™s not the all-screen smartphone we thrived for â€” just like how iPhone X disappointed us, though the iPhone Xâ€™s bezel is lesser.
However, Xiaomi appears to have figured out how to go further in eliminating bezels, according to a render for a Mi Mix 2S phone that hit the web a while ago. As seen below, that surely looks a lot more thrilling than the earlier Mi Mix models. And while the render itself is yet to be confirmed, the Mi Mix 2S is however real.
And below is the electrifying Mi Mix 2S leak thatâ€™s yet to be confirmed:
As you can see, what Xiaomi did to fix the Mi Mixâ€™s bottom bezel is to relocate the front-facing camera to the top right corner. The end result is a smartphone thatâ€™s nearly all-screen, except the camera hiding at the corner.
Sadly for now no information on the Mi Mix 2S will be announced. And when it does, itâ€™ll perhaps be limited to China and India.
See the full leaked specs for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S below.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800 / 1900 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 27(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Data Speed: HSPA, LTE
SIM Type and Count
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)/ MIUI 9
Design & Build
- Colours: Black, White
- Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.99 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (403 PPI)
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Hardware & Memory
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 845
- CPU: Octa-core Kryo 385 (4×2.8 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage 256 GB
- External Storage: No
- Rear: Dual 12 MP (f/2.0, 1/2.9″, 1.25 Âµm), phase detection autofocus, 4-axis OIS, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Front-facing: 8 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- Video Support: XviD/MP4/H.265 player
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 5mm jack No
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 5 mm to USB-C headphone adapter incl.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Others: Photo/video editor, Document viewer
- Charging: Fast battery charging 9V/2A (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
Announcement & Availability Date
- Announced: To Be Announced
- Released: Not Yet Available
- Launched Price: To Be Announced
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.