UMIDIGI S2 Lite is a very affordable smartphone with many mouth-watering specs. Itâ€™s a phone that pack interesting features like 6 inches FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio which is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass and a full metal unibody. It comes with fingerprint sensor, Face ID, dual rear camera, a massive battery and quick charging and yet still come with an affordable price tag.
UMIDIGI S2 Lite is a lower variant of S2.
UMIDIGI S2 Lite is powered by an Octa-core Mediatek processor, accompanied by a 4GB RAM and Internal storage of 32GB and can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The phone runs on Android 7 Nougat, though according to the company, the device will get updated to 8.1 Oreo though.
This is a value-packed, bezel-less, mid-ranger that is difficult to ignore. UMIDIGI S2 Lite smartphone is a steal. If you are hunting for one of the best feature-packed, affordable Android smartphones, this is one.
See below the full specs and price of UMIDIGI S2 Lite.
UMIDIGI S2 Lite Specifications
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800)
- Data Speed: HSPA, LTE
SIM Type & Count
- Dual Nano-SIM
Operating System/ Skin
- Stock Android 7.0 Nougat
Design & Build
- Dimensions: 158.0 x 74.8 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 186 g
- Build: Full metal unibody
- Colours: Black. Red.
- Type: IPS LCD display
- Size: 6.0 inches
- Resolution: 1440 x 720 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Hardware & Memory
- Chipset: Mediatek MTK6750T
- CPU: 64-bit Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: ARM Mali-T860 MP1
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256GB
- Rear: Dual 16 megapixels + 5 megapixels, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 5 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
- Video Support: Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0, Type-C, USB-OTG
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Face ID, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-compass, Gyroscope
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Browser: HTML5
- Others: Document viewer, Photo/video editor
- Charging: 5V/2A Fast Battery charging (QuickCharge 1.0)
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable Li-Ion 5100mAh
Announcement & Availability
- Announced: January 20, 2018
- Availability: February 6, 2018
- Launch Price: $169.99
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.