With Payoneerâ€™s Withdraw to Bank Service, you can transfer money from Payoneer to your local bank account â€“ including Nigerian banks, which was formerly not supported, has now been added to the list of over 150 countries that can benefit from this service.
Iâ€™ve successfully added my Nigerian bank account (GTBank account) to my Payoneer account and I am going to show you how to that.
How To Add Your Local Bank Account In Payoneer?
To add your bank account details to your Payoneer account, please follow the steps:
- Firstly, log in to your Payoneer account via Payoneer.com
- Go to Settings and select Bank Accounts
- Select Add new bank account.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to add your bank account details.
- Payoneer will review the bank account details submitted and once approved, you will receive an email notification.
If you are based in Nigeria and want to add GTBank account to Payoneer, the SWIFT/BIC for GTBank is GTBINGLA.
Kindly note that after adding your bank account details, you will not be able to edit the details. So, if there is any mistake in the bank account details you submitted, you will have to add a new bank account with the correct details.
How To Transfer Money From Payoneer To My Bank Account?
- Log in to your Payoneer account
- From the main menu, go to Settings and choose Bank Accounts
- Select the bank account you want to withdraw to
- Select Withdraw
- Follow the on-screen instructions to make a withdrawal
I believe the steps above should help you in advance. Share your experience below for us to learn more from you.