Are you watching a live event on YouTube and at the same time have important thing to attend to on the same phone? Yes, it’s possible. For, you can be watching a live match and at the same time be responding to your tweets. It’s just a simple hack to do that.
How To Play YouTube Videos In The Background
- Firstly, install Google Chrome on your android phone in case you don’t have
- Go to www.youtube.com and select the video you want to play.
- Once the video starts playing, tap on the menu icon and select Desktop site.
- After the webpage finish refreshing, now hit play on your video.
- Tap on the home button to close the browser.
- The video will stop playing, simply go to your notification drawer, you will see your media controls there.
- Just tap play.
- And that is it! You can now listen to playlists and podcasts without your YouTube opened.
This hack has been confirmed to work best with playlists since a song can easily be skipped to the next one or go to the previous one.
Note: This does not affects the ads as you will also hear them playing.