Alcatel 3C Specifications, Features and Price
TCL launched yet again another Android smartphone, the cheap Alcatel 3C. Itâ€™s first companyâ€™s phone to feature an 18:9 display. Alcatel 3C has modest specs, but it does come with some features that are usually meant for mid-range devices. For example, the smartphone includes a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and sports a large 6-inch HD+ display with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio.
The is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8321 processor, coupled with 1GB RAM and 16GB expandable storage. Alcatel 3C packs an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and a secondary 5-megapixel selfie snapper.
It’s powered by a 3,000 mAh battery and runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. Alcatel 3C features dual SIM support and comes in three colors: Black, Blue, and Gold.
ALSO READ:Â Meizu M6s Specifications and Price
Find below the specifications, features and price of Alcatel 3C.
Alcatel 3C Specifications
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE unspecified frequency bands
- Data Speed: HSPA, LTE
SIM Type & Count
- Dual Micro-SIM
Operating System / Skin
- Android 7.0 Nougat
Design & Build
- Dimensions: 161 x 76 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 169 g
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Metallic Blue, Metallic Gold, Metallic Black.
- Type: IPS LCD display
- Size: 6.0 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Multitouch: Yes
Hardware & Storage
- Chipset: MediaTek MT8321
- CPU: 64-bit Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU: ARM Mali-400
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB
- Rear: 8 MP, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 5 MP, fixed focus.
- Music Support: MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
- Video Support: Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Browser: HTML5
- Other: Document viewer, Photo/video editor
- Charging: Regular
- Battery Type and Capacity: Lithium-Ion 3000 mAh
Announcement & Availability
- Announced: January 18, 2018
- Availability: January 2018
- Launched Price: â‚¬129.99
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.