MTN Announces *2018# Wallet Account (FAQs). Earn Commission For Airtime Sales

You might also like
11 Comments
  1. […] ALSO READ: MTN Announces *2018# Wallet Account (FAQs). Earn Commission For Airtime Sales […]

2. Victor says

Talking to your customercare representatives on the numbers provided is it toll free

1. Andre Falana says

No Victor, you will be charged base on your normal tariff.

3. balkisu says

is it like vtu i credit their acc and take cash?

1. Andre Falana says

@Balkisu, It’s a form of VTU. Call this number for more info. 0816,718 7456

4. Gratia says

The commission is too poor. so if I sell 100k worth of airtime I will be getting only 2k as commission.

It is a bad investment/business. if they really want to help they should upgrade the commission percentage.

5. Joshua says

How do I transfer money from my 2018 wallet to my bank account

6. Joshua says

And I agree with Gratia, the commission really is poor.
    I suggest you should upgrade the commission fee to at least 10% interest

7. Talib says

This is the most useless selling and recharging platform in Nigeria, i can can never encourage anybody going into it. I credited my wallet and to recharge my phone became an issue for almost a week, useless people cajoling people into worthless investment. God punish all of you

8. Okeke Peace E. says

I love this platform 2018 wallet but please can it be converted to MLM BUSINESSES MULTI LEVEL MARKETING? I LOVE IT SO MUCH. GOD BLESS THE FUNDER

9. Okeke Peace E. says

Let this be converted to mlm business I promise I will personally bring in more than one million Nigerian’s into this business within two months.
    Thanks