reported that a billboard in Boston showed suggests that the Pixel 2 and Pixel
XL 2 will be unveiled on October 4. While
telling you that it was okay to keep that date on your calendar, another better
hint in the form of a video this time around was released by the search giant.
that the Pixel 2 and Pixel XL 2 will be unveiled on October 4th, but it does
iconic Google search bar including:
- What’s wrong with my phone’s battery?
- Why is my phone always out of storage?
- Why does my phone take so many blurry photos?
- Why doesn’t my phone understand me?
- Why can’t my phone update itself?
- Why is my smartphone so slow?
- Why is my smartphone so hot?
words that give away the intent of the video. “Funny you should ask,”
followed by the date of October 4th. This clearly indicates that Google will be
introducing the Pixel 2 and Pixel XL 2, and the pair will answer all of those
questions thanks to new capabilities and features such as longer battery life,
plenty of native storage, improvements in focusing that produce sharper
photographs, and more.
to these questions. Check out the video teaser found at the top of this story,
and once again you can circle the date in your calendar.