Connect with us
//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

How to

How to speak with an MTN Customer Care Rep without stress via 180

Calling MTN Nigeria customer care can be quite taxing at times but now in this post, you are going to find a straightforward route to get across a customer care agent.

On MTN customer care platform, subscribers are segmented. Yes, of course. That is to tell you that MTN valued loyalty seriously, thus segmented its customer service platform into about five but categorized into two: Premium and standard subscribers. The more you stay put with MTN, the more benefits you enjoy from the mobile operator.

Customers on premium segment have direct access to speak with an agent after customers account balance has been provided, account recharge and change language options have been listed.

However, subscribers below the Premium segment finds it a bit difficult to get across to any agent, so they advised to follow the below steps for easy access to them:

How To Easily Reach Any MTN Customer Care Rep?

• Dial 180
  • Press 9 to go the main menu
  • Press 6 for support
  • Press 0 to speak with a Customer Care Rep

Andre is a network engineer with a solid technical background and a proven record in building and troubleshooting computer systems, networking, website design and blogging with broad knowledge on call center operations and administration. Above all, a man with great desire in sharing his knowledge and views, cutting across technology, social and politics.

Continue Reading
7 Comments

7 Comments

1. lekan

January 31, 2018 at 8:11 pm

2. Homa Dimkpa

February 7, 2018 at 10:38 am

This was very helpful. Thanks

3. tijani

May 9, 2018 at 9:48 am

Please I nid ur help I can’t access my playstore it’s telling me day dia is no connection to a reliable server

4. Happiness Ihenacho

September 23, 2018 at 1:43 pm

My phone was stolen and I want you to block or damage it. Imel: 356194081368863 , serial number A450207017f0003294 please help me

5. ABUBAKAR BABA GANA USMAN

October 23, 2018 at 3:16 pm

I have problems with my phone, l can receive SMS messages but I cannot send and also I can receive email message but also I cannot send too. please help me to overcome this problem.

6. Chukwu Ifeoma

November 11, 2018 at 5:05 pm

Please MTN i have problem receiving mtn network on my phone for about 2yrs now. I thought the cause was my phone then i have changed more than 2 phones yet the problem persisted. I have also moved from one environment to another yet same problem. Help me it is urgent! my phone number is 08064169948

7. Safe Milli

January 5, 2019 at 5:42 am

I think there’s a new method of contacting the MTN customer service now. The most simplest form is live chat via their official mobile app. Though you have to answer a few questions before they assist you. Thanks for sharing..