TellForce Blog
Linking You To The Technology World

How to speak with an MTN Customer Care Rep without stress via 180

Calling MTN Nigeria customer care can be quite taxing at times but now in this post, you are going to find a straightforward route to get across a customer care agent.

On MTN customer care platform, subscribers are segmented. Yes, of course. That is to tell you that MTN valued loyalty seriously, thus segmented its customer service platform into about five but categorized into two: Premium and standard subscribers. The more you stay put with MTN, the more benefits you enjoy from the mobile operator.

ALSO READ: How To Move From MTN Free Facebook AutoFlex To Paid Mode Smoothly

Customers on premium segment have direct access to speak with an agent after customers account balance has been provided, account recharge and change language options have been listed.

However, subscribers below the Premium segment finds it a bit difficult to get across to any agent, so they advised to follow the below steps for easy access to them:

How To Easily Reach Any MTN Customer Care Rep?

• Dial 180
  • Press 9 to go the main menu
  • Press 6 for support
  • Press 0 to speak with a Customer Care Rep
9 Comments
  1. lekan says

2. Homa Dimkpa says

This was very helpful. Thanks

3. tijani says

Please I nid ur help I can’t access my playstore it’s telling me day dia is no connection to a reliable server

4. Happiness Ihenacho says

My phone was stolen and I want you to block or damage it. Imel: 356194081368863 , serial number A450207017f0003294 please help me

5. ABUBAKAR BABA GANA USMAN says

I have problems with my phone, l can receive SMS messages but I cannot send and also I can receive email message but also I cannot send too. please help me to overcome this problem.

6. Chukwu Ifeoma says

Please MTN i have problem receiving mtn network on my phone for about 2yrs now. I thought the cause was my phone then i have changed more than 2 phones yet the problem persisted. I have also moved from one environment to another yet same problem. Help me it is urgent! my phone number is 08064169948

7. Safe Milli says

I think there’s a new method of contacting the MTN customer service now. The most simplest form is live chat via their official mobile app. Though you have to answer a few questions before they assist you. Thanks for sharing..

8. amarachi says

I have been having issues retrieving my sim, I was not the one that registers my line. please help

9. juliana says

very very helpful. Thanks a lot