YouWin is a youth development programme by the Federal Government to empower Nigeria Youth. The programme is a Private and Public initiative with the aim of financing outstanding business plan for aspiring entrepreneur Nigerian Youth.
This encourages young entrepreneurs and business owners by providing enterprise education, access to grant (loan) and other technical supports needed to start and grow their businesses, In other words, the program is all about job creation by encouraging and supporting interested entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria on how to develop, execute and grow their business ideas.
Now the YouWin 2017 Registration has commenced and here is how to apply and fill the online form. Thus, if you are interested as a Nigerian, simply apply via the official website: www.youwinconnect.org.ng
Registeration has started since July 24, and all online application closes August 30, 2017.
However, before you go ahead with the application, I think you need to know the requirements for participating in this YouWin programme. Below are the requirements for successful application and how to apply;
Requirements For YouWin Nigeria 2017 Registration
- Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria and resident in Nigeria (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required).
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively (speaking and writing) in English.
- Must be willing and able to attend all training’s and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service
- Past awardees are not allowed to Apply.
How To Apply for YouWin Nigeria 2017 registration online
- Firstly, go to YouWin Connect Registration online page: http://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/ or just click here.
- Enter your correct details.
- You will receive a confirmation message in your inbox to confirm your status.
- Complete all other requirements requested.
Note: All applications closes August 30th, 2017.