Leak From Reliable Source: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Full Specifications
Phablet that would never allow the word leak rest on Aug. 23 in the New York
City. The specifications of the Galaxy Note 8 have been leaking through many
sources. However, the full specs of the phablet has been disclosed through
reliable source, Evan Blass who claims that he has received the details from a anonymous
person who knows the specs of the Galaxy Note 8.
- Dimension: An
IP68 certified body that measures 162.5 x 74.6 x 8.5 mm.
- Screen Size: A
6.3-inch S-AMOLED display screen (an inch more than the screen of Galaxy S8+).
- Display: Supports QHD+ resolution of 2,960 x 1,440
- Colour: Midnight
Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue.
- Chipset: The U.S. version will be powered by the Snapdragon 835 while
the international model of the phablet will be driven by Exynos 8895.
- RAM: These chips would be supported by 6 GB of RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB.
- Rear: An 12-megpaixel
f/1.7 aperture, wide-angle dual autofocus lens + a 12-megapixel f/2.4 aperture telephoto
lens with support 2x optical zoom.
- Front: An 8-megapixel
f/1.7 aperture lens.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s light will be powered by a
3,300mAh battery with wireless charging through USB Type-C port.
- It is expected to be priced at 1,100 euros ($1,185).
shipment will commence in September in Europe.