How to remove the white border on Snapchat Story
- The first thing you need is an app that allows for several different folders and lets you move photos between them. You can do this on Android’s Google Photos and on Apple’s Photos app.
- On Google Photos, locate the photo you want to upload to Snapchat. Then select the photo and move it to the designated Snapchat folder. You can do the same on the Photos app on iOS. Note that the Snapchat folder should already be set up in both Google Photos and the iOS Photos app.
- Now, after moving the photo you want into the Snapchat folder, launch Snapchat.
- Next, go to Settings, select Memories, and tap the Import Snaps from Camera Roll option.
- Select the photos you want to import, then tap Import Snap. Then you can return to the main screen in Snapchat.
- Your photo will be in Memories. From there, you can now use the photo as you would use any other photo you have saved within the Snapchat app.