Glo Nigeria just launched an 8X bonus offer for it’s new and existing prepaid customers. To be eligible for this offer, you will need to recharge your line via any of the Glo etop up channels like:
- Glo Café App.
- Online – Gloworld.com, Quickteller, Konga, banking apps, etc.
- Gloworld, Glozones and authorized Glo dealer outlets.
- *805# Glo easy recharge solution.
- Various bank mobile apps and short codes.
- POS terminals in select retail mega stores such as Shoprite.
Subscribers will only be eligible for the Glo 8X bonus when they recharge with the exact amounts listed above and the 8X bonus can only be used for calls within Nigeria. International calls will be charged to their main account.
For example, on any recharge of N1001, you will get:
- N1001 in your main account,
- N500 to call all networks,
- N4500 to call other Glo numbers,
- 250MB data and
- Free 100mb data which you can gift to another Glo customer.
All your local calls and data usage will be charged to your main account and any unused balances in your 8X account will be gone once your 8X bonus validity days expire.
However your 8X bonus validity days will be extended each time you recharge, depending on the top-up value. For example: N201 E-top up will increase your 8X bonus validity by 7 days while N2,001 E-top up will increase your 8X bonus validity by 30 days.
The 8X offer is exclusively available on Glo E-top up. Recharges made through any other means including *123*PIN# or *323*PIN# will not get the offer.
Also airtime received through EasyShare or Borrow me credit do not qualify for this offer.
If a Glo Bumpa customer who recharges with N201, he will get the 8X bonus but will not receive the 200% bumpa bonus. If the same customer recharges with N400, he will get the 200% bumpa bonus but will not receive the 8X bonus.
How To Check Bonus Balance
To check the Glo Glo eTop Up x8 bonus, simply dial #122*40#.