|Prototype image of Galaxy Note 8|
Yes, we were anticipating like this moment, our eyes and eyes almost stopped functioning due to influx of speculations here and there. It could have been one of the best devices to have ever existed but the explosive side of it destroyed it reputation.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 brought a serious disaster to its maker’s name but the Korean tech giant has a way of winning back its reputation. The the wildly successful introduction of the Galaxy S8 shows how Samsung was able to push out its dented image caused by the Galaxy Note 7.
It’s almost a year that the Galaxy Note 7 terrible incident occured Still, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is gradually creating media outrage via different types of imagination from different tech geek.
Leaks of Galaxy Note 8 specs has emerged, of course, its speculation from different angle but below are some of the things we expects the phablet to feature.
Samsung Galaxy S8 actually seems to be subject of comparison with Note 8.
Talking about the visual design, Note 8’s design appears to have been a bit blown-up version of the Galaxy S8. This simply means, it would almost look like S8+ but with sharper rounded corners which makes up the impression of a bigger device.
Note 8 will have:
- Metal-and-glass sandwich, complete with a curved, bezel-less display, rounded corners.
- Extra side button dedicated to Bixby, the Samsung’s digital assistant. No 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Inclusion of S Pen like previous note versions.
- Fingerprint sensor placement, though so many controversies surrounding the placement. Samsung was initially widely reported to be working on a solution to embed the scanner right into the the device’s screen, but latest report alleged the company lacks enough time to fully develop the technology.
- Mounting of rear dual camera modules.
- The Galaxy S8’s debut was also the beginning of a new style of marketing buzzwords for the korean company. This is because the S8 came with an “Infinity Display”, not ordinary curved display.
- Note 8 might also feature this same thing.
- Comes with 18.5:9 aspect ratio, curved side edges, and rounded corners with bigger screen.
- 6.3-inche display.
- No information on resolution yet but judging from Note 7, may possible feature 1440 x 2960 pixels or even a better resolution like the 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels).
Reports also stated that the Note 8 will be powered by Qualcomm’s latest chip, the Snapdragon 836, which is a slight upgrade to the Galaxy S8’s Snapdragon 835. Though, this should only apply to devices meant for the US. Non-US versions may be powered by the latest Exynos 8895.
Of course, we should expect the Note 8 debut with dual camera module.
To be precise, the module allegedly combines a 12 MP sensor with a wide-angle lens and a 13 MP sensor with a telephoto lens. The end result should be able to achieve 3X lossless digital zoom (in contrast, the iPhone 7 Plus’ dual camera only offers 2X zoom).
TouchWiz – Samsung Experience, will make his way back to the screen.
Android 7.1.1 would power the software side of the device. Why not Android 8.0 (a.k.a Android O)? As many will ask. But Samsung’s custom suite of apps including that of S Pen should be enough to keep you interested while peeping at the corner for updates.
Release date and Price.
Samsung is said to have been working on how to announce this magnificient smartphone before its arch-rival unveils iPhone 8. So the Galaxy Note 8 is supposed to be seen a couple of days ahead of 20q7 IFA, which starts on September 1.
Talking about the price, no information on that yet recall that Note 7 was $50 more expensive than the S7 edge during their launch period, so Note 8 may probably cost about $900.
Tellforce blog will keep you abreast of the latest on Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Stay tuned.