How to download and install iOS 11 Public beta and later reverse back to iOS 10.3.2
any iPhone or iPad user for downloading and installation. iOS 11 is Apple’s
latest baby in terms of mobile software.
update for the iPhone but a spectacular one for the iPad, making your iPad a proper
productivity-oriented tablet that it has never been. It is definitely a great
shot for iPad users. Now let’s go to the reason why we are here.
and install iOS 11 Public beta and later reverse back to iOS 10.3.2
or you’ll lose all your apps and data forever without even say goodbye. iTunes
backups should be your home at this point.
to Apple’s beta software program page.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Then enroll your iPhone or iPad.
- Upon completion of Step 1 – 3, you need to visit this link
on your device in order to commence a beta profile download. After Installing
it and you will get a prompt to download and install iOS 11.
11 to iOS 10
- Plug in your device into your computer,
- Launch the iTunes,
- Then hit the Restore Backup button. You are done.
How to download iOS
11 Public beta and later downgrade back to iOS 10.3.2
like going back to your stable-old iOS 10.3.2, you might also need to delete your
device from the Beta program enrollment, in order to stop any beta software
updates reaching your device. To do this,
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles,
- Tap on the iOS Beta Software Profile and delete it.