A facebook user, Mimi Hillz alleged that her neighbour’s thigh got burnt following an explosion that occured from an Infinix Hot 4 Phone kept in her pocket while sweeping.
She wrote the below on her Facebook page:
“Infinix hot 4 exploded live in our compound this morning the phone was in her pocket while she was sweeping then exploded Thanks to God Almighty a live was saved today #INFINIXHOT4”
Sorry to say this, guess the phone was not trying to materialize its tag name – INFINIX HOT 4. Ofcourse, Infinix is a good brand.