There is a great way of making someone happy or encourage some when chatting with him or her via WhatsApp.
One of the new feature of WhatsApp Messenger is the capacity to send Graphical Image Format records, or GIFs. These GIFs can be up to 6 seconds in length, and you can take them from anyplace. Moreover, you don’t have to change over your recordings into GIFs outside. You can make WhatsApp GIFs inside the application.
Here’s the manner by which to make WhatsApp GIFs:
1. Shoot a video you might want to make into a GIF.
2. Open a discussion in WhatsApp.
3. Tap the Attachment symbol.
4. Select Gallery, then select the video you wish to convert.
5. A video editor manager will show up. Tap on the camcorder symbol at the upper right of the screen. It will change to “GIF”.
6. Now, edit your video. Take note of that it must be under 6 seconds in length.
7. When you are done, tap the green bolt to send your GIF.