Advertisement
Apostle Suleman
Just about one week when a lady, Stephanie Otobo, claimed
she was in a carnal relationship with the General Superintendent of the Omega
Fire Ministries Worldwide, Johnson Suleman, a new lady has also emerged saying
she was once had a similar sexual relationship experience with the Apostle.
The woman, according to her, whose name is Queen Esther,
said she started a sexual relationship with Apostle Suleman in 2013 before a catastrophic break-up a year later.

According to PREMIUM TIMES, Esther said: I was an usher in his branch church, but I
had a sexual relationship with him as he lured me into it in order to solve my
spiritual problem and limitations to success in career and marriage, but after
the sex he didnt solve the problems for me, instead he started making proposal
for us to marry.

I dated Apostle
Suleman while I was a member in his church, he was my pastor, spiritual
director and mentor aside being a boyfriend, from August 2013 to 2014 April.
Esthers statements came two days following Otobos claim.
However, the cleric in question refutes all the allegations.
Recall on on Friday, the Apostle Suleman threatened to sue Festus
Keyamo, Otobos lawyer and accused him of planning to clone his voice in a imminent
video on the marriage outrage.
The preachers wife, Lizy, had also risen in support of her
husband, insisting his alleged persecution is the handiwork of the powers that
be in the political circles.
On Sunday, March 12, 2017, Esther said that Apostle
Sulemans wife later discovered about her affair with the man of God which was
a reason for her decision to put an end to the relationship.
Esther said: I told
him to give me a break in the relationship, so I can stay away from his wifes
view, and also get married to a single suitor I had at that time, instead he
felt I was breaking up with him and began to threaten me, that I hurt him and
that I will see the consequences of hurting him.

Barely seven days
after that, my body changed, I began to have strange movements in my body, my
womb, sharp pains in my left breast.

I was taken to many
places by my family and we were told that my boyfriend used me for sacrifice
and wants to kill me, Suleman sent me text messages of threatening that I will
die, I almost died if my God didnt rescue me. So all my attempts to get him to
heal me failed, I went to his father his father tried to talk to him, but he
denied doing anything to me, till today.
When the Apostles spokesman was contacted on Sunday, Phrank
Shaibu, he refused to comment on Esthers claims.
Queen Esther rejected PREMIUM TIMES offer to produce her
photograph or her genuine identity saying she needs to first seek the protection of the Kaduna State Government
from Apostle Suleman and his team of
magicians.
She said: In the wake
of this current sex scandal between Miss Otobo Stephanie and Johnson Suleman, I
started having strange calls from people who speak Auchi language while making
incantations on me once I pick their phone calls.

I cannot be able to send
my picture now till am (sic) sure of my protection from his followers attacks.

Many ladies are
victims of Johnson Suleman but they are afraid to come out publicly because
they fear the consequences attached to their public stand against him, which is
a possible spiritual attack and destruction on their life and destiny.
One of the top officials of the Kaduna State government established
to PREMIUM TIMES that they got a request for protection from Esther, but said that
the government does not want to be involved itself in such matter.
Recall that on Friday, March 10, Stephanie Otobo claimed most
of the evidence of her illicit affair with Apostle Suleman got lost when her
laptop was stolen on arrival at the Lagos airport, last year.
She blamed the preacher of being behind the robbery.
Esther also claimed that all her own evidence against Mr.
Suleman, saying: videos of him around me
in the church always, phone calls, text messages mysteriously disappeared from
her phone immediately after their breakup.

But if police can
retrieve my text messages and phone calls from MTN service provider between the
month of August 2013 and 2015 May, that will be enough to prove him guilty of
oppression and threat to life.
ALSO READ:  Doctor drugged by lover, lover flees with car to warri
Advertisment

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here