OMG!!! Blackberry mistakenly launch the official webpage meant for the wonderful and beautiful device. This leaks came few hours just before MWC 2017 commence.
The BlackBerry KeyOne (codenamed Mercury) is the latest and most powerful BB phone with a full physical QWERTY keyboard and the largest battery ever existed in a BlackBerry phone.
Blackberry KeyOne Key Specifications
Here are all the important features of the BlackBerry KeyOne:
- Android 7.1 Nougat on board
- 4.5-inch scratch-resistant, 1620 x 1080-pixel display, 3:2 ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-core chip
- 3GB RAM, 32GB on-board storage
- Dimensions of 149.3 x 72.5 x 9.4mm, 180g weight
- Smart QWERTY keyboard
- 12MP rear camera (Sony IMX378 sensor) with 4K video at 30 fps, f/2.0 lens
- 8MP fixed-focus front cam, 1080p video
- 3,505 mAh battery, 50% charge in 36 minutes
- USB Type-C
The phone comes with very nice design too, a soft touch back material,Â powerful battery life and rides on the latest version of Android, 7.1 Nougat on board. The rear 12-megapixel camera features the Sony IMX378 sensor, same as the one in the Google Pixel. It is currently one of the best camera phones in town.
The only thing left now is to know the price and release date for the BlackBerry KeyOne.